If you're trying to decide on some great RV trips you can take with just the two of you, consider Savannah, Georgia. There are a variety of RV parks in the vicinity for you to choose from, and once you're in the city, you won't need a car to get around, as Savannah is considered one of the 10 best walking cities in the country. There are also plenty of other ways to get around, including biking and boating. Let us help you plan the perfect couples getaway!
Authentic Savannah Experiences
If you visit Savannah, there are a few must-do activities. Plan time to do as many of the following as you can while you're here to experience the city to its fullest.
- Take in the beauty of Forsythe Park. You can take a leisurely stroll or rent a bike and tour this gorgeous park on the southern end of Savannah's historic district. View the many trees and flowers and hold hands next to the gorgeous fountain.
- Get spooked on a haunted walking tour of the city. Put on your walking shoes and get ready to hold on to your sweetie as you follow an experienced guide through the old streets and hear tales of ghosts and ghouls. There is even a haunted pub crawl option if you'd like some additional spirits with your spirits!
- Take a romantic horse and carriage ride around the town. There are many carriage companies in Savannah that will ride you around in style. Meet the beautiful horses and take a step back in time.
- Book a cruise with Dolphin Magic Tours and set sail to see some breathtaking sights. Not only will you get to watch the waterfront as you drift out on the water ¿ you're guaranteed to see some fun dolphin action as you sail toward Tybee Island.
- Finally, be sure to plan at least one romantic dinner out ¿ at the Olde Pink House Restaurant and Tavern, located in an 18th-century Georgia mansion where you'll taste Southern cuisine with a modern flair.
These are just some of the wonderful activities you can take part in when you and your spouse pack your bags and head for Savannah in your motorhome. Start planning your couples getaway today!